SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKEUP. EFFECTS MAKEUP
SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKEUP. HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR STAND UP
Special Effects Makeup
- (special effect) an effect used to produce scenes that cannot be achieved by normal techniques (especially on film)
- Special Effects is a 1984 film directed by Larry Cohen. It stars Zoe Lund and Eric Bogosian.
- The illusions used in the film, television, theater, or entertainment industries to simulate the imagined events in a story are traditionally called special effects (often abbreviated as SFX, SPFX, or simply FX).
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
Mehron Bruise Wheel 505B
ProColorRingTM Bruise Makeup Palette by Mehron includes all of the various colored Professional Makeup needed to create the different coloring of the stages of a bruise. Create realistic looking bruises with the Professional Special Effects Makeup of the ProColorRingTM Bruise Makeup Palette by Mehron, Leaders in Theatrical Makeup since 1927. New Trauma Bruise - Using the Bruise Ring and a sponge, apply a small amount of "Bloody Rose" to desired area and blend outward. For realistic effect, keep color and shape uneven since blood doesn't spread evenly around fatty tissue. This will give the appearance of the point of impact. A Few Hours Old- Apply "Burnt Maroon" color to center of the bruise area and blend outward. Always leave the center darker. To achieve the uneven color you need, use a stippling or patting motion with your sponge. At 24 Hours- After blending the "Burnt Maroon" towards the outside of the area, apply "Midnight Sky" to the center and along the outer edges since there may be additional bruising in this area. 3 Days Old- As the bruise begins the healing process, the color will become more greenish in hue. Apply " Olive Green" color to the edges and blend towards the center, since outer areas will heal sooner. 5 Days Old- Older bruises appear yellowish on the outer edges, gradually turning greenish towards the center. Use "Maize Yellow" for the outermost edges of an older bruise, "Olive Green" towards the center and "Midnight Sky" blended into the very center. Broken Nose- Follow steps 1-5 to create a bruised and swollen area around the nose. Leave a flesh colored area in the middle to create the illusion of puffy, swollen tissue. Abrasions- Abrasion effects can be made by using a small amount of "Bloody Rose" on a stipple sponge and lightly dragging the sponge across the skin in random streaks. A little "Midnight Sky" may be added to give the appearance of dirt or pavement
Dr. Ash: The Beauty and the Teeth
A comic I made for my special effects makeup portfolio.
All photos by Jon Bolden
Makeup by Jason Vines
Models: Kacey Samiee, Jon Clinkenbeard and Kareem Badr
Special Effects Makeup
Special effects makeup: The Chelsea smile, wrist slashes.
Materials used: Spirit gum, wax, liquid latex, cream paints, fake blood.
special effects makeup
1. Shampoo Hair without conditioning, then dry hair thoroughly. 2. Apply petroleum jelly around hairline and on ears. 3. Wear plastic gloves to avoid staining hands. 4. Empty desired amount into plastic bowl. (Approximately 1/2 bottle for short hair, 3/4 bottle for longer hair.) 5. Apply evenly with tint brush, just enough to saturate hair. Do not apply to scalp. 6. Comb through hair thoroughly and leave in hair for approximately 15-30 minutes. 7. Rinse dye away from face then shampoo as normal. - Colors will be more intense and last longer on bleached hair. (May last 8 weeks or longer on bleached hair.) - Colors will give a highlight effect to dark hair. - Color fades gradually with each shampoo. - Generally lasts 3 to 6 weeks depending on hair type
make up to make eyes bigger
bridal make up pics
free makeup samples canada
women no make up
how to do scene hair and make up
make up removal tips
best makeup for blue eyes
makeup artist tutorials
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.